UPDATE (June 27, 2009): We currently have almost 150 confirmed participants, the maximum capacity of our venue. If you plan to attend HT09, you must register by Sunday, June 28 at 10:00pm CEST. After this deadline the registration site will be closed and on-site registration will not be available.
Registration is now open to attend ACM Hypertext 2009. Registration includes conference, workshops, lunch for the three days, coffee breaks, social dinner, and shuttle to/from selected hotels.
(by May 15th 2009)
(Starting May 16th 2009)
|ACM and/or SIGWEB member||US$390||US$450|
ACM members must specify their ACM membership number to get the discounted fee. Students have to provide a proof of student status by faxing a student ID to +39 011 6600049, clearly specifying "HT09 student registration" on the fax cover page.
Participants must register online at REGISTER ONLINE. The online system accepts payments by all major credit cards. If it is absolutely impossible to pay by credit card, it is also possible to pay via wire transfer to ACM (see instructions below).
Refunds are possible until June 19th 2009, minus a US$100 processing fee. No refunds are possible after June 19th 2009.
For questions and issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wire Transfer Instructions:
- Specify "HT09 registration - Stephanie Smith"
- Specify the name of the attendee whose registration fee is being paid
- Specify the type of registration (student / ACM member / non ACM member)
- Make sure that the payment is made in US dollars, and that the transferred amount matches the registration fee for the chosen type of registration
- Please specify whether you're making an early-bird payment. When paying via wire transfer, the early bird fee will be granted only if the wire transfer is ordered before the early bird deadline, and if you notify us by email before the same deadline.
- Once the wire transfer has been ordered, inform us by sending email to email@example.com . Specify when the payment was ordered as well as any information that may be useful to track it.
Your registration will not be confirmed until we receive your email and ACM confirms receiving the wire transfer. As international wire transfers may take up to 7-10 days, please allow enough time when making your payment. It is your responsibility to make sure that ACM receives the payment before the conference date.
Bank Coordinates for Wire Transfer:
|JP Morgan Chase Bank NA|
|4 Metrotech Center, 8th Floor|
|Brooklyn, NY 11245|
|Bank Routing Number: 021000021|
|Association for Computing Machinery|
|2 Penn Plaza|
|New York, NY 10121-0701|
|Bank Account Number: 301170895565|
|SWIFT Code: CHASUS33|